1. Organisation and tenants gain a knowledge and understanding of Net Zero.
2. A wider picture of why Wales is going Net Zero, and why that is important.
3. A cohesive unit of staff that can relay information on Net Zero to tenants and other staff, resulting in an increased level of trust with tenants.
4. Ideas of how to engage your tenants in Net Zero via different techniques
5. An educated, informed, and positive group of staff, tenants, and board members who are up to speed with Net Zero read to face the challenge.