The daytime event is about best practice in all aspects of Tenant Participation. We want delegates inspired and take away new ideas for widening and reaching new levels of Tenant Participation.
So, we have lined up great speakers and case studies and we are confident you will love it.
1. Tai Pawb and Taff HA are presenting innovative ideas for reaching and engaging underrepresented groups.
2. Wales Audit Office Good Practice Exchange will share participation and engagement knowledge and best practice that work outside of the housing sector
3. Leading organisation Dynamix will present a lively session on engaging young people.
4. The Director of Communications & Marketing at Pobl Group and TPAS Cymru Director are teaming up to present fresh ideas on communications – how to cut through the noise with a very practical and ‘do-able’ session.
5. Nick Bliss (Head of Policy - The Confederation of Co-operative Housing) will share his thoughts on how involvement is “An investment not a cost” helping you to demonstrate the value for money for Tenant Participation
6. In addition there will be simulating case studies from tenants groups on what they do so well.
We will naturally provide refreshments and feed you, and give you opportunities to network. It’s also a great chance to quiz people about best practice and pick people’s ideas from the sector experts, TPAS Cymru team, successful tenant groups across the vast range of expertise in attendance.
After some great thinking, debate and discussion during the day, then unwind in the evening with our annual awards ceremony celebrating best practice. For the evening, we will include a glass of bubbly and canapés on arrival (whilst being serenaded by a wonderful choir) and a 3 course meal with tea/coffee.
Note: We will ensure the evening awards are special and celebratory, but there is no need for formal dress code etc.
So book your place before the closing date of the 20th June either for daytime event only, evening only or a special price to attend the whole day and night.