Tap to donate is a new exciting form of fundraising for charities and community organisations. The initial fundraising case studies are very positive. Therefore, TPAS Cymru are pleased to offer a free webinar to introduce community leaders and tenants to this new form of fundraising.
You may have seen charities using it on the high street. David found it at a wedding, being used to easily raise funds by a church. This forward-thinking approach has inspired us at TPAS to produce this webinar.
The webinar will cover:
1. What is ‘Tap to Donate’? - the new way for contactless payments.
2. Case study examples of charities using it successfully.
3. Why smaller charities/community organisations need to consider it
4. What you need to get started. Cost, Supplier options, buy vs. rent, requirement logistics like Wifi or phone signal
5. What must you consider if you are not a charity? e.g. A volunteer library, school or religious group or a community interest company (CIC)
Open to all: This event is free (thanks to support from Wales & West and Pobl Group) and is open to anyone who is interested in learning more. Suitable for those interested in this new fundraising option for small charities and community organisations. Webinar is 50 attendees max. We will consider running another if there is demand.
Note: This is an introductory webinar on the subject. For a more in-depth look at this issue, please contact TPAS Cymru directly.
Bonus: Attendees will be sent an easy to follow TPAS Cymru guide on how to get started, including analysis of suppliers in terms of costs and considerations.
NOTE: as our software restricts us to 50 attendees, booking is essential.
Webinar - How to transform your fundraising or community income with tap to donate
Wednesday 22 January 2020, 11:00 - 11:45
Booking Available Until
Tuesday 21 January 2020
Members: £0.00+ VAT
Non-Members: £0.00 + VAT